Urgent, last-minute need before tour

The note below comes from Phantom Regiment development director, Eric Sabach...

Hopefully, you can spare a few dollars (you can donate online in increments of $1).

Thanks,

Greg

---------------

Hey, guys.

I hate to put out an SOS like this but I can really use some help from my friends here.

We took our lead vehicle in for servicing to get it ready for the 20,000-mile tour our group travels this summer and found that it just won't make the summer. Not a chance!

So, being that we are a charity, it is hard to finance a vehicle. We have a great sponsor in town that is a Saturn dealership, but we can't ask them to just give us a car (okay, I tried and they said no)....

We have about $13,000 in donations toward this and are about $4,000 short.

Please go to this link - http://www.regiment.org/store/site/product...14DC795D4C0335F - and contirbute give whatever you can.

I really appreciate it.

Eric Sabach

Phantom Regiment

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you have already helped... Thank you very much.

If you can help, please do. These large last-minute expenses are tough.

G

The note below comes from Phantom Regiment development director, Eric Sabach...

Hopefully, you can spare a few dollars (you can donate online in increments of $1).

Thanks,

Greg

---------------

Hey, guys.

I hate to put out an SOS like this but I can really use some help from my friends here.

We took our lead vehicle in for servicing to get it ready for the 20,000-mile tour our group travels this summer and found that it just won't make the summer. Not a chance!

So, being that we are a charity, it is hard to finance a vehicle. We have a great sponsor in town that is a Saturn dealership, but we can't ask them to just give us a car (okay, I tried and they said no)....

We have about $13,000 in donations toward this and are about $4,000 short.

Please go to this link - http://www.regiment.org/store/site/product...14DC795D4C0335F - and contirbute give whatever you can.

I really appreciate it.

Eric Sabach

Phantom Regiment

Greg -

Donation made per instructions. I wish I could do more but I know you understand how tight money can get for the parent of a current corps member (The Cadets). Good luck this summer!

Michael

I would if I did have money!!!!! I love Phantom Regiment and would hate to see any problems come your way but Im not even marching this summer because Im in debt!

:( I wish you the best of luck and I'll try to send word out to my friends who love you guys aswell!

Keep up the great work!

-Bingo

Edited by Ognib

Wasn't as much as I'd like, but, Done!

Done...and booster club, too.

Good thing PR is taking installments on the booster club now. :P

I just got thinking because Greg mentioned the local Saturn dealer...still on Perryville norht of E State I believe.

Here's my idea for the Regiment lead vehicle.

saturn_sky_2007.03.jpg

Come on...it goes with show theme...Sky...On Air???

Besides, I believe the Regiment could hold a raffle for it at the end of the season and get back their investment. I'd take one..even if it had 20K miles on it.

Besides, I believe the Regiment could hold a raffle for it at the end of the season and get back their investment. I'd take one..even if it had 20K miles on it.

It's been quite a while since they raffled off something. I remember buying a bunch of raffle tickets a couple of years ago (actually, it might have been five years...ummm...yeah), and I don't even remember what they were raffling.

That ride would definitely work. b**bs