Questions about Season Pass

Ok, I was just looking to see what days APD's are going to be available, and noticed it looks like they changed the packages a little bit. If you go with the Platinum package($89), you get all of the Pay Per View shows they offer this year.

The question I have though, and I would like to know for sure if I understand this correctly, is that after the live event coverage, if you have the Platinum Package, you are able to watch the show anytime you want after the event? For examply, it looks like the show on the 16th of June is pay per view, so with Platinum Package you can watch it live. But then, you can stream the video again anytime you want if you have Platinum Package? If so, this is going to be the best year EVER!!!!!

Or am I misreading this?

Just wondered, since DCI office is closed, and the shows are starting tomorrow night.

This is the case for I think 3 shows. The rest are live only. This is discussed in the Fan network thread.

Thanx, I will chck out that other thread

Which is a danged shame, because some of us are at rehearsal come 4PM tomorrow.