Where are the videos?

Last year the video clips of the shows were up just moments after the corps performed. Where are the video clips this year? *sigh*

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's been a few days, and I still see no videos posted. I'm curious. Anyone know whether or not any videos, partial, or whole are going to be posted on dci.org? I was under the impression they planned to post up complete videos due to the issues with the webcast-- but now I'm beginning to worry.

It's only June 19th so I'm sure DCI will have the videos in full costume and show flags by July 1st. :P

Didn't they say that, because of the issue with the Annapolis feed, they were gonna put up all those shows onto the EnCorps! thing? Still don't see 'em up yet...

I'm getting quite annoyed that they haven't put the videos up yet. They have already started (and possibly completed) giving PPV people their money back, why can't the Platinum members get their EnCorps! Videos now? DCI made it sound like they would have them up the next day.

With the speed that they had the videos up last year, I thought they'd have them up very shortly after the corps performed, to be honest.

I'm getting quite annoyed that they haven't put the videos up yet. They have already started (and possibly completed) giving PPV people their money back, why can't the Platinum members get their EnCorps! Videos now? DCI made it sound like they would have them up the next day.

I'm frusturated too. The main reason I got the platinum membership was for EnCorps video. I was under the impression that we'd get FULL shows right after the stream. This delay is annoying, and if they end up just being 2-3 minute clips for all the different events like last summer, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

... Give them a chance guys. I'm sure Ricky is doing the best he can.

Edited by Rawtv_JohnChristensen