Kingston Grenadiers

We are pleased the corps will be back in uniform for the first time in two years for Canada Day in our home town. This is the beginning of a number of gigs in Eastern Ontario and Northern NY. State over the next 2 months. To all our friends south of the border best of luck in your upcoming season and down the road who knows eh............

Cheers DLD

We are pleased the corps will be back in uniform for the first time in two years for Canada Day in our home town. This is the beginning of a number of gigs in Eastern Ontario and Northern NY. State over the next 2 months. To all our friends south of the border best of luck in your upcoming season and down the road who knows eh............

Cheers DLD

Didn't think you could sit idle for too long !

BTW: How's the BP ? Ready for a 'salt potatoe" fix...and maybe a Cuban after dinner mint ?

Stay in touch and let me know when there's a get-together.

Rick

Didn't think you could sit idle for too long !

BTW: How's the BP ? Ready for a 'salt potatoe" fix...and maybe a Cuban after dinner mint ?

Stay in touch and let me know when there's a get-together.

Rick

Hey Rick,

They just gave me 2 thumbs up.......stress test and the whole 9 yards! I`m playing again and doing the parade Sunday........I play alright if I don`t move!!!! Ya I`m ready for some abuse. I will keep in touch.

Cheers Don

Good Luck Grennies...........eh..........