Gee Whizz

McDuffy

Actually, I'm the one kneeling down! I have bad feet and am old and the standing still in the arc is a killer! Saving the dogs for the field! You guys gotta come and watch the show this summer in Pasadena. It's true old school drum corps at its finest.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm the one kneeling down! I have bad feet and am old and the standing still in the arc is a killer! Saving the dogs for the field! You guys gotta come and watch the show this summer in Pasadena. It's true old school drum corps at its finest.

i kinda liked the begging for forgiveness @ the Arc - but then again.............. :)

I have bad feet and am old and the standing still in the arc is a killer!

It may not be bad feet. I have some $10 WalMart shoes and standing still in an arc in those are killer. I also have some of those Dr. Scholls massage soles for my combat boots. They're pretty neat when walking. But when standing still in those for any amount of time, it feels like you might as well be standing on a pile of sharp rocks barefoot.

I wanna see/hear Kingsmen alums!!!

Get yourself to Cali if you can. We are only doing three shows. Okay maybe the dress rehearsal twice but that's it.

(this)Saturday July 14th-Impulse Show in Long Beach at Veterans Memorial Stadium

Wednesday August 8th-Dress Rehearsal Show at the same place in Long Beach

Friday August 10th-DCI Semifinalsat the Rose Bowl in Pasadena

HYPE :ph34r:

Oh, and don't miss the encore in the parking lot. Forget the scores, you can get them later.

Hope you all can make it. :satisfied:

Edited by AnaheimAlumni

• 2 weeks later...
Arc1-1.jpg

Whazzat? our mini-corps??

Hilarious...thought it was a bari..........hey old schoolers.....come see and hear a French Horn Line with 18 of us playing......wooo, hoooo