Delmarva Minicorps

moving in on Saturday... lets get this started!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see on the myspace page that the group has grown.

Any updates? Plans for a meeting? Practice?

Are you the guy in charge? Or are you going to be the de facto director?

Yes, the group is growing. No new updates as of right now. Yes, I plan on being the guy in charge. IF/When we have a rehearsal, I plan on having it at my high school that I teach at... it's actually a somewhat centralized location in the area. Some people will have to travel further than others.. but it'll be worth it!!

Keep on signing up for the myspace!!!!! <--- MYSPACE BUMP

If anyone would think of possible venues for a minicorps on the eastern shore, please let me know...

Just daydreaming a little bit here...

You may want to jump on over to the Mini Corps Associates web site ( MCA Website ). There will be a number of mini-corps shows next year as the organization is growing, and having a mini corps lineup at your show seems the logical answer. (Nothing against the big kids, I love you all)

Edited by Ring Leader

You may want to jump on over to the Mini Corps Associates web site ( MCA Website ). There will be a number of mini-corps shows next year as the organization is growing, and having a mini corps lineup at your show seems the logical answer. (Nothing against the big kids, I love you all)

Well, my thoughts now are if we get this thing rolling... having a kinda DCA/MCA show.... Here would be my line-up if I could get it:

DCA Corps... Reading Buccaneers, NY Skyliners, Sunrisers, Hawthorne Caballeros, Atlanta Corpsvets

MCA Corps... Erie Thunderbirds, Delmarva Tidal Force, Capital Brass, Crossmen Xtreme

Exhibition possibly the Yankee Rebels, Reading Buccs and Hawthorne Alumnis...

Like I said before... it's a dream line-up for a show down here... and it would def. bring drum corps back in a big way!!!

But first things first.. we need to get ourselves off the ground and running!!

Well, looks like things have kinda gone quiet....

I'm still looking for more people... the more the better...

This itch is only gettin worse to compete, and not being a high schooler anymore doesn't help... they're the only ones around here that do compete...

Once again, there is a link to the Delmarva Tidal Force group on myspace listed in my signature, please click on it and go check it out...

There is also an area for the DCPers to put in their thoughts as well... You guys have your own special section to comment in... so feel free share any thoughts or ideas that you might have....

I think so far we're up to 10 of us that are registered on the myspace and another 3 or so that aren't on the myspace... so we're getting the numbers, Cindy has music, now all we need are the right numbers and away we will go....

The music I have available to me is listed in my myspace.

Check it out and let me know what scores you might be interested in, so I can get them.