Audition question

mjyaub

Is it possible to attend more than one audition clinic during the early process. My niece has audition aspirations for two open class and one top 20 corp. She wants to better her chances and really doesn't know the process.

As long as they're not on the same weekend, you can audition for as many corps as you want/can afford. Personally I'd encourage auditioning at multiple places if you can make it work. It gives you a good sense of what different corps are like so you can choose, not simply based on where you end up, but where you fit the best.

As long as they're not on the same weekend, you can audition for as many corps as you want/can afford. Personally I'd encourage auditioning at multiple places if you can make it work. It gives you a good sense of what different corps are like so you can choose, not simply based on where you end up, but where you fit the best.

She is almost centrally located in Alabama from Nashville, Atlanta, and Mobile .

Usually Open Class corps hold their auditions a bit later than WC corps, so it should work out. I think most Open Class corps audition in December/January, while most WC corps are on the Thanksgiving weekend