Houston Scores

Dogfight for 4TH PLACE!  But I think one of these 3 will give BD a

run for 3RD PLACE tomorrow night.

What would be WAY cool ( and not just cuz I am an alum) would be Bluecoats in THIRD!!!!

Either way it goes....and #### EXCITING season folks!!!!!

^OO^

Madisons guard has been moving up every show and were at a 17.9 two days ago.  They were LOW tonight!

So does that mean they should have gotten a 17.9 or higher tonight??

:worthy:

That ain't the way the system works!

Telling stat from Madison's 87.4 is that they weren't box 5 in any caption. Consistently good in every caption, but not box 5. And really, weren't really close in any caption (17.7 in Vis. Ens and a handful of 17.6). Likewise with PR the other night in Midland, no box 5 (although they did get a 17.9 in perc).

Bluecoats, Box 5 in visual ensemble (18.1, that was a shock to me) and very close in CG (17.9). If you see Bluecoats GE scores (17.3) jump, this could be the difference tomorrow night.

Hmmmmmmmm......interesting interesting interesting!

Oh yeah, and watch the percussion caption tomorrow night. My predictions for percussion caption: Cadets, PR, Bluecoats, Cavs, Devils, Madison...this could pave the way for a Cadets victory.....ohhhhhhhhh.

DW

Oh yeah, and watch the percussion caption tomorrow night.  My predictions for percussion caption:  Cadets, PR, Bluecoats, Cavs, Devils, Madison...this could pave the way for a Cadets victory.....ohhhhhhhhh.

DW

DW, you got any $$$$$ you wanna wager on the Percussion placements?!?!?!?!?!

I say Cavies, Bluecoats, Cadets, PR, Scouts, Devils....and all within 0.8 of each other..... Remember...two Percussion judge sheets tomorrow!!!!

:worthy:

Telling stat from Madison's 87.4 is that they weren't box 5 in any caption.  Consistently good in every caption, but not box 5.  And really, weren't really close in any caption (17.7 in Vis. Ens and a handful of 17.6).  Likewise with PR the other night in Midland, no box 5 (although they did get a 17.9 in perc).

Bluecoats, Box 5 in visual ensemble (18.1, that was a shock to me) and very close in CG (17.9).  If you see Bluecoats GE scores (17.3) jump, this could be the difference tomorrow night.

And being a good Scout fan I would point out that Scouts were below 17.5 in only 2 captions

while Bluecoats were below 17.5 in 4 captions.

Tomorrow will be fun!

Interesting the way some things stayed the same. Madison matches Bloo's score from last night, but just as interesting is that Santa Clara matches BK's score from last night... when SCV beat BK by a slim margin. I really think BK will catch them tomorrow night (or day). Who would have thought coming into the season that SCV would miss out on Murfreesboro. :worthy: