New Uniforms...what is your take

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Scouts - while I like the silver highlights, I miss the color of red in their uniforms.

The Cadets - :worthy: Well, what they're trying to do with it reminds me of VK 1992 (or the movie Victor/Victoria, with those male/female dancers at the club :blink:).

Santa Clara Vanguard - I thought I'd like their "old style" colors, but I actually enjoyed their green uniforms of 1997 - 2004 better. The red & white is too washed out, and I feel the jacket is a little too high. If these were regular street clothes, they'd be pulling their pants up to their ribcages! :worthy:

Edited by PeeWee

I know Pioneer changed to the "milkman hats" (from Aussies) a few years ago, but I think they've had the same unis for a while now.  I'll have to doublecheck with my sister on what the history is there.  Its time for an update from them.... (without the milkman hats, that is.  They cause too many problems.)

In '01 we changed from khaki pants to black pants (losing the spats in the process ^OO^ )and changed the orange and white sash to a plad sash with a mini-cape type thing in the back (not quite sure what that's called). In '03 they changed from the Aussies to the other hats. I always called them police hats but now that you mention it I could see them as milkman hats too.

wow, those surf uniforms are very different, pretty neat.

I'm pretty much a fan of all of their uniforms, I love their old uniform of white with the blue, and their "uniforms" of '03, '04, beach attire and elvis suits. pure awesome.

meh, I don't like the white ones.

those new ones are pretty dang sweet though.

~>conner

it was a very interesting moment for us to one weekend wear the white for the final time, and then the next weekend put on the blacks. We all felt sexier in them too.

the bluecoats switched to stanbury unis when the did redo them. these uniforms rock!!! they also make phantoms and the blue stars too. very very high quality adn they look so so sharp!!

Madison Scouts - while I like the silver highlights, I miss the color of red in their uniforms.

The Cadets:worthy:  Well, what they're trying to do with it reminds me of VK 1992 (or the movie Victor/Victoria, with those male/female dancers at the club :blink:).

Santa Clara Vanguard - I thought I'd like their "old style" colors, but I actually enjoyed their green uniforms of 1997 - 2004 better.  The red & white is too washed out, and I feel the jacket is a little too high.  If these were regular street clothes, they'd be pulling their pants up to their ribcages! :worthy:

you'd actually be quite surprised how high up most jackets are.

it's harder to tell when the jacket is the same color as the pants.... but w/SCV I think people think it looks shorter b/c it's a color on white. IMO, it's probably the same, or very similar to the length of everyone elses jacket, it just happens to look shorter b/c of the color on white thing.