DCI's Best Year In DCI History

Poll Divided into Three Groups - Vote for Each Question   

70 members have voted

1. 1. Era 1: 1972-1984

2. 2. Era 2: 1985-1998

3. 3. Era 3: 1999-2012

ROUND 2

**Title should be "DCP's Best Year in DCI History. My bad**

***Disclaimer! I have passed each year who has recieved 3 or more votes because of ties. There are 20 years left***

How this poll will work:

First of all, one member = one vote.

- Round 1 (prelims): After there are a total of 40 (40 years) votes, I will select the top 7 years from each era and submit them to round 2. http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/153395-dcps-best-year-in-dci-history/

- Round 2 (quarter finals): There will be a total of 21 years. After there are a total of 61(40 years + 21 years) approximate votes, I will select the top 4 years from each era and submit them to round 3.

- Round 3 (semi finals): There will be a total of 12 years. I will eliminate the eras, and combine the years together into one group. After there are a total of 73 (40 years + 21 years + 12 years) approximate votes, I will select the top 6 years and submit them to the 4th and final round.

- Round 4 (finals): There are 6 years. After 80 (40 years + 21 years + 12 years + 6 years + 1 extra vote) approximate votes, I will crown DCI's best year in drum corps.

Consider anything as a reason to vote for a year. This could be from the food truck to show design, from weather to corps placement.

Have fun.

Edited by kaseyW

We need at leas 61 votes to move on to the next round.

I almost didn't open this because I literally thought you meant best years for Quarterfinals performances. You may not be able to change the title now, but you may just want to indicate "Round 3" next time. I could be the one person that took it to mean that though. At any rate, this was a good idea and a fun game. thumbup.gif

I almost didn't open this because I literally thought you meant best years for Quarterfinals performances. You may not be able to change the title now, but you may just want to indicate "Round 3" next time. I could be the one person that took it to mean that though. At any rate, this was a good idea and a fun game. thumbup.gif

I definitely can see that.

And thanks. I thought of this, and thought it would be fun to put together. Unfortunately I wasn't able to format it the way I wanted to, but that's okay.

Bump-16 more votes.

2 more votes and we will move on to Round 3.