2007 DCI World Championships (tourism)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe us tourists are better off locking ourselves in our hotel rooms and only coming out for the shows. :(

Depends where your hotel is????? I kid - I kid!!! :P

San Dimas near 210 and 57.

That whole area is just fine.

What's my safest way to see BK rehearsel at 1395 Foothill Parkway in Corona?

Stick to the freeways and you'll be fine (safety-wise anyway). I haven't heard of any road rage shootings in a long time. :whistle:

Whatever online mapping gives you should suffice. They usually stick to the freeways, and some of them are even smart enough to recognize times of day and traffic, so that you can help avoid the gridlock.

If you want to keep arguing that DCI fans should hang out in these high crime areas (and yes, they do have hundreds of murders per year. Are you familiar with the actual, real crime statistics or listen to the news?), go right ahead. I can not do that.

I am, I do, and they don't.

I'm not recommending it either. Residential areas make for boring tourism, generally. Though, should one end up in a neighborhood they've heard rapped about, one needn't panic.

What's my safest way to see BK rehearsel at 1395 Foothill Parkway in Corona?
If you are coming from Pasadena take the 210 East to the 71 south. Take the 71 to the 91 east. Take the 91 to 15 south. Exit the 15 at Foothill. This drive is over 50 miles so allow up to two hours each way.

Listen to me Oneil. There are many other routes you can take, but at all costs avoid taking the 91 freeway between the 71 and the 57.

Check out the 8/2 field pass. Pacific Crest members give advice about what to do in SoCal.

They are so right on, and they say it faster than you could ever read this thread.

Edited by PCSoprano9702

If you are coming from Pasadena take the 210 East to the 71 south. Take the 71 to the 91 east. Take the 91 to 15 south. Exit the 15 at Foothill. This drive is over 50 miles so allow up to two hours each way.

Listen to me Oneil. There are many other routes you can take, but at all costs avoid taking the 91 freeway between the 71 and the 57.

Thank you my man, And I look forward to seeing you and you can try and remind me who this Mary Shea chick is!!