Phantom Regiment Lagging Scores

What's the problem this year? Is it GE? Do they have a chance of still pulling out a victory this year or are they too far behind this point in the season? Have they been pegged as one of the top three, four, or five in the collective conscience of the judging universe? The duet sounds awesome for what it's worth.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen the show is just going through the stages of evolution. My guess, and that's all it is, is that Rabon is making the hornline clean right now, and that when JD gets back from Europe he will re-enforce playing emotionally.

I think they sound pretty great already, but the speed for the duet is definitely too fast (as of the E. Rutherford show).

Keep in mind Phantom in recent years has learned to set goals and know where they want to be by a certain date. (IMO) I think last year was another learning year. They needed another week to peak so I expect them to be at Championship level by San Antonio and clean until finals!

I think we analyze too much! Its just drum corps

I think you're analyzing our analysis to much. It's just a post! (JK) :P

I can think of at least three ways your post on over-analysis could have been improved. I will post them, individually, in another, entirely different, thread or set of threads which I will open myself and label "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time," "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time, Part 2(two)," and, of course, "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time, Part 3 (three)." I will study your post vis-a-vis my posts, and naturally would welcome all measured and intelligent response.

I can think of at least three ways your post on over-analysis could have been improved. I will post them, individually, in another, entirely different, thread or set of threads which I will open myself and label "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time," "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time, Part 2(two)," and, of course, "Over-analysis in That One Post That One Time, Part 3 (three)." I will study your post vis-a-vis my posts, and naturally would welcome all measured and intelligent response.

It's early here I don't think I can keep up! :worthy::worthy:

On another note regarding the orginal post Phantom has 3 days after the Murfreesboro show to clean and adjust. I expect their scores to rise accordingly!

Edited by Phantombari1

Phantom Regiment July 7, 2006: 83.45

Phantom Regiment July 7, 2007: 83.95

Quit worrying

Whipcrack. B)

Phantom Regiment July 7, 2006: 83.45

Phantom Regiment July 7, 2007: 83.95

Quit worrying

Love it!