DCI Atlanta Ticket Question

MARTA (subway of the ATL) has a stop that goes straight to the dome. You get off right next to Phillips Arena so there will be football fans there too.

We ate at Jock and Jills last year during the break and missed the first 3 corps of the evening session.....not too bad since we already saw them earlier in the day.

Are there any decent (within walking distance) restaurants near the dome that don't involve the CNN Center?

Any comments on the restaurants listed above (good, bad, other)? Inquiring minds who have never been to Atlanta (or just hung around the karate tournament during the two hour break) need somewhere to go during the break.

The Varsity would be my pick. It's a decent drive or walk but it's totally worth it! I LOOOOVE THEIR FRIES AND ONION RINGS! It's very fast food when you get up to the counter and they have atleast 20 places you can order from and on a Saturday afternoon they will need it. They have rooms with televisions in them that are dedicated to that one channel. Tables for groups. Desk (yes desk as in school years) if your alone.

If you want to Underground Atlanta has a few choices down there. http://www.underground-atlanta.com/

Edited by CoHmempho04

The Varisty is awesome!

:satisfied:

I would highly recommend No Mas Cantina on Walker Street for a restaurant that's far enough away from the CNN/Philips/Dome complex to not be a mob scene, but still close enough to walk to (at least in the daytime - don't know I'd make the walk at night).

www.nomascantina.com

Here's a link to a mapquest map showing the restaurant and the Dome. Mapquest says it's .46 mile from the Dome.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searc...ga&zipcode=