Boston's Show

Okay. Haven't seen the show outside of the clip on DCI.org, and only saw this brought up in a show review early on in the season. Do the Conquest hits show up in the show? If not, is there a place somewhere in the show where they could be inserted without causing a severe problem?

Not saying they necessarily need to be in the show, but it would seem like something was amiss if they didn't/don't put in an appearance.

gil

I'm not positive, but if the Conquest hits are the same same quick 6 notes that show up as different variations year after year, then yes - quickly in the drumline. As I listened to the APD - I was hoping they would do it again too :P

I'm not positive, but if the Conquest hits are the same same quick 6 notes that show up as different variations year after year, then yes - quickly in the drumline. As I listened to the APD - I was hoping they would do it again too :P

that would be what I was looking for.

thanks

It's there...kind of subtle, but it's there. I wonder if they will make it more defined as the season goes on.

When DCI was here in Boston in 04, the back yard for the Boston Crusaders, they did not even think of putting Conquest in as a finale.

I wrote to Howard and asked why it was not put in, since everyone was just waiting on Saturday evening to bring down the stands.

Howard sent me a missive, and before he would answer any questions he wanted to know my pedagogy!

I guess Howard knows all!!!

Being Alumni of Boston, from the good old days, I wish all the young men and women the best of luck and keep the tradition going.

CODI

HOWARD:

Do you know how you can put a shot in the routine.

CONQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you listen to what the people want to hear and not DCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

"Just thinking of the good old days!!"

CODI

When DCI was here in Boston in 04, the back yard for the Boston Crusaders, they did not even think of putting Conquest in as a finale.

I wrote to Howard and asked why it was not put in, since everyone was just waiting on Saturday evening to bring down the stands.

Howard sent me a missive, and before he would answer any questions he wanted to know my pedagogy!

I guess Howard knows all!!!

Being Alumni of Boston, from the good old days, I wish all the young men and women the best of luck and keep the tradition going.

CODI

I thought for sure that Boston might put at least some elements of "Conquest "into their show the week before the DCI Championships in 1994 when the DCI was held in Massachusetts. They were ranked somewhere between 13th and 14th or so coming into Championship week. I thought we'd see them do a SCV type ending ala The Bottle Dance inclusion with BAC adding Conquest. The Corps needed only a point or so to get into the Fnals there in Boston it seemed to many. The Boston area fans in attendance probably would have exploded for them in their back yard had they incorporated "Conquest "into their ending. For whatever reason, Boston opted not to include any semblance of "Conquest". Boston ultimately missed top 12 Finals by only a few tenths in the Semi's. And did not get to perform on Final's night in their backyard. Coincidentally, 1994 was the year the 27th Lancers. also a Massachusetts based Corps ( not in DCI Competitive existence in 1994) put together their thrilling exhibition show for the crowds there on Finals Night at the DCI near Boston. What in heavens name was the Boston Crusaders staff thinking of the 2 weeks before the DCI Championships in the Boston area in 1994, Codi ?

Edited by X DM