Fusion Core's First show

Well, after a sleepless week for many of us, Fusion had it's debut performance Saturday night at the Grand Prix. That's a great show Cabs!! Thanks again for having us!!

We were all very excited to be out there and to see so many friendly faces and to meet people who have supported us from the beginning here on DCP.

Hitting grass for the very first time was a little weird. YOu know when you get used to having the 40, the 45, the parking lot space lines :lol: and then the 50, having a regular lined football field is something to get used to!!! :)

It was such an exciting night. We were all taking in every minute of the whole day, because being part of something from the very start and watching it become a reality is amazing. It's almost like starting your family, because drum corps is a family.

We're looking forward to the rest of the season and making it better. Maybe we can get some pictures up here!!!!

To my Fusion Core family, I love you all!!! You make me very proud. I sincerely could not have asked for a better group of people to start this Journey with!!! Great job and be proud of yourselves!!!!

We could still use a couple of snares and a tenor to fill out the line. So, if you have some DC experience, are in the area and want to be part of Fusion's first year, check us out at www.fusioncorenj.homestead.org!!!!

Hitting grass for the very first time was a little weird. YOu know when you get used to having the 40, the 45, the parking lot space lines :rolleyes: and then the 50, having a regular lined football field is something to get used to!!! :)

:P Man I know that feeling.....

Your corps still planning on being in Hershey area day after Chambersburg?

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Yes we will!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to Hershey myself in a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG TIME!!!

This weekend we're doing the Washington DC area and next week Hershey. Some REALLY well deserved fun time for the corps!!

will we see you there?

Holly

Congratulations on your Grand Prix debut, you guy’s did a great job. When the corps celebrates it’s 60th anniversary make sure somewhere there is a footnote that the debut of the 40 time DCA champs was at the Drum Corps Grand Prix.

Don’t forget my invitation to the 60th anniversary celebration :P

Holly and to the others in Fusion - The corps looked great!! Got the first time jitters over with. Keep up the good work and have a great time on the field the rest of the year!!

I was very excited to finally get on the field with Fusion, and what better way than with a purple Harley pullin our equipment on the field b**bs

cliftonbasses.jpg

cliftonmellos.jpg

and just in case you don't believe me about the Harley ....

cliftonharley4.jpg

(thanks to the Caballeros myspace for this last photo)

Yes we will!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been to Hershey myself in a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG TIME!!!

This weekend we're doing the Washington DC area and next week Hershey. Some REALLY well deserved fun time for the corps!!

will we see you there?

I'll be at Chambersburg for the show and counting the days. :) Then DCA.... :)

Somehow I thought Fusion was pulling a one day camp at Chocolatetown. Now sounds like you're doing the park with the 18 million water rides. Well at least that's what the commercials I see bunch o' times each day make it look like. Park will be a lot of fun but haven't been there in years. Enjoy.....

Hey everyone, here are some pics from the weekend :)

DCIEast147.jpg

DCIEast141.jpg

DCIEast140.jpg

DCIEast137.jpg

DCIEast136.jpg

DCIEast131.jpg

DCIEast126.jpg

DCIEast124.jpg

I'll be at Chambersburg for the show and counting the days. :) Then DCA.... :)

Somehow I thought Fusion was pulling a one day camp at Chocolatetown. Now sounds like you're doing the park with the 18 million water rides. Well at least that's what the commercials I see bunch o' times each day make it look like. Park will be a lot of fun but haven't been there in years. Enjoy.....

Can't wait to see you in chambersburg Jim!