Congratulations on your Commitment Newark!

Email: Forwarded to me to post

To: Mr. Glen Eng, and the Administration of The Spirit of Newark / New Jersey.

Regardless, of the rumored or factual turbulent waters that may be facing the organization, as a team you haven't wavered in your commitment to travel and compete in Pasadena (Bakersfield) "Congratulations"! I applaud your administrations effort with this endeavor to provide for the membership of Spirit the opportunity "to give it their best competitive shot" on the very competitive world stage of Drum Corps International.

At Network, we wish you, the administration, the artistic staff, the volunteers and the membership of Spirit safe travel, competitive satisfaction and the best of times! Sometimes the victory isn't measured by the scores, but by the effort given to champion challenges that arise.

Have a memorable time!

Herschel Vaughn

Executive Director of:

NETWORK: The Drum & Bugle Corps.

ex.dir@networkcorps.org

Email: Forwarded to me to post

To: Mr. Glen Eng, and the Administration of The Spirit of Newark / New Jersey.

Regardless, of the rumored or factual turbulent waters that may be facing the organization, as a team you haven't wavered in your commitment to travel and compete in Pasadena (Bakersfield) "Congratulations"! I applaud your administrations effort with this endeavor to provide for the membership of Spirit the opportunity "to give it their best competitive shot" on the very competitive world stage of Drum Corps International.

At Network, we wish you, the administration, the artistic staff, the volunteers and the membership of Spirit safe travel, competitive satisfaction and the best of times! Sometimes the victory isn't measured by the scores, but by the effort given to champion challenges that arise.

Have a memorable time!

Herschel Vaughn

Executive Director of:

NETWORK: The Drum & Bugle Corps.

ex.dir@networkcorps.org

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, its rocky but with the dedicated staff, volunteers, and lets not forget the kids, the corps will be OK this summer.

Our philosophy has always been about giving these kids an opportunity to compete against the best in Div 3. And this year, everyone is on top of their game.

We look forward to joining them in sunny California.

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, its rocky but with the dedicated staff, volunteers, and lets not forget the kids, the corps will be OK this summer.

Our philosophy has always been about giving these kids an opportunity to compete against the best in Div 3. And this year, everyone is on top of their game.

We look forward to joining them in sunny California.

As long as the spirit lives, there will be opportunity. Life is in the journey my friends.

Keep working it, and success will come on and off the field.

John Hoekstra

former asst director...Teal Sound