How'd it go in LEWISBURG?

Whoa, what have you and Gordito been up to?? :doh::doh::doh::doh:

:P

Thats not right...... thats just not right. :music:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe...Mike Ryan is my favorite drum major because he always gives me the smile of approval that only contra players understand in the middle of a show

I believe...there is no pooping on the bus

I believe...that what would the contras of Empire wear because Cab contras are sombreroless...I vote for Beer Helmets

I believe...Glennon is the king of Photoshop

I believe...Devlin has a secret attraction for Gordito

I believe...Ponzo is my favorite Sop Soloist ever

I believe...this is my favorite thread EVER on DCP

I believe...Mike Ryan is my favorite drum major because he always gives me the smile of approval that only contra players understand in the middle of a show

I believe...there is no pooping on the bus

I believe...that what would the contras of Empire wear because Cab contras are sombreroless...I vote for Beer Helmets

I believe...Glennon is the king of Photoshop

I believe...Devlin has a secret attraction for Gordito

I believe...Ponzo is my favorite Sop Soloist ever

I believe...this is my favorite thread EVER on DCP

I believe... I want to be like Bradford when I grow up

I believe... This thread is way off from its original intent.

I believe... I spend more time during the day on DCP then my work

I believe... Josh Katz gave a baritone from Empire his sombrero at Rochester two weeks ago and it was hilarious

I believe... Family Guy is one of the best animated comedies ever

I believe... There is no way I would ever have a secret attraction for Gordito without permission from Brad :doh:

I believe... In the H.C

I believe.... The Cabs Alumni mellophones rock my world! :worthy:

I BELIEVE - that this ruling would be dismissed on the issue of standing, since Dale is not marching with Empire this season...

:P

Well, Jeff, it's nice to know someone's got my back.

However, I'm throwing the red flag. I BELIEVE the ref (JKatz) made an illegal use of a verb.

ware [Pronunciation: wair] – verb (used with object), Scot. and North England : to spend; expend. (wared, war·ing)

After further review, the call on the field is reversed. The ball is reset to the previous spot. Replay first down. <tweet!>

Although, I don't think Statesmen would mind "waring" some sombreros. Will the Cabs accept them in lieu of cash? (Q: "How much is that shirt?" A: "That'll be three sombreros.")

I'm just having fun. Most misspellings are egregious. This one is wryly provocative.

The word "Ware" as it was used was due to a previous email sent to Matthew Ware. YES!!!!! Son of "THE GREAT JERRY WARE" where my phone had recognized wear as "Ware" and and thus "Ware" was used as wear. Do you know where I'm coming from? :worthy:

Therefore I challenge this call on the basis of a technicality and because seeing Empire wearing sombreros would look pretty #### funny!!!

I believe there are too many words in Josh's post....go back to vacation and stop thinking buddy!!!

I believe:

that one day I may actually learn all the words to the bus 2 songs (obviously, I'm slow);

that I may actually learn how to operate the door to the toilet (once again, a slow learner);

that at some point this season, I will bust out of my shell and do something outrageous (watch out Rochester);

that this is one of the most fun seasons I've marched during the past 5 years, despite my personal ups and downs;

that the phone is ringing - Oh, no, that's just me; What? What did you say?

Oh, who cares what I believe anyway. Back to work.

Mike (Doc)

Cabs lead Soprano/Trumpet '03-07

Other stuff '68-'02

Muchachos lead sop '66-67

Imperial Knights, Fair Lawn Cadets '63-65

I believe.... The Cabs Alumni mellophones rock my world! :worthy:

Thanks, we try.

Frank