How'd it go in LEWISBURG?

I learned that there is always room for more standby.

I learned that Bus Wars stink when the front of the bus is a bunch of silly sally's.

I learned that Bradford still loves my b**bs Y b**bs .

I learned that Bradford and the entire bass line love 'dress center dress' in horn arc. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I learned that Mo and Anthony don't like yelling, yelling of any kind, yelling that is in basics. Or any other time. SSSSSHHHHH NO YELLING!!!

I learned that Russ is going through puberty and cannot keep a straight face on retreat.

I learned that Flamenco Cha Cha can be twice as fun if you play all your parts up the octave at FFFF.

I also learned your head can implode if you play aforementioned song and octave range at FFFF while marching off retreat. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.

Oh, and BEEEYAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CabsMello03

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we start each of these with "I Believe" (sorry I do love the Cadets hornline this year)

I Believe...that Shikellemy HS has the best Showers in the History Of Drum Corps

I Believe...that Ray should not eat Burger King before a Drum Corps Show

I Believe...I am jealous of that mouthpiece Laura.

I Believe...that Shikellemy HS has the best Showers in the History Of Drum Corps

I Believe...that Ray should not eat Burger King before a Drum Corps Show

I Believe...I am jealous of that mouthpiece Laura.

I Believe... that Brad is 100% correct on all

I Believe... that eating Burger King before a show should not be tolerated!

I Believe... that the Bull Call is my new favorite warm up

I Believe... that taking Flamenco up 3 octives is over stressing the mellophone, and I want to be the first to crack the piping! HAHA!

I Believe... that we did those three things Bobby wanted us to do very well

I Believe... that Uncle Spinny is my idol

I Believe... that brushing your teeth in the shower during shower dodgeball can be dangerous

I Believe... that the back of the bus cant yell at the front of the bus, then applaud themselves whilst we are responding.... then they dont hear us respond and call us a bunch of sissys.

I Believe... that both Empire and Bucs have alot of attractive hornline members

I Believe... that this is my best year of drum corps ever!

Rubb a dubb dubb!

Edited by Braun452

I Believe... that Brad is 100% correct on all

I Believe... that eating Burger King before a show should not be tolerated!

I Believe... that the Bull Call is my new favorite warm up

I Believe... that taking Flamenco up 3 octives is over stressing the mellophone, and I want to be the first to crack the piping! HAHA!

I Believe... that we did those three things Bobby wanted us to do very well

I Believe... that Uncle Spinny is my idol

I Believe... that brushing your teeth in the shower during shower dodgeball can be dangerous

I Believe... that the back of the bus cant yell at the front of the bus, then applaud themselves whilst we are responding.... then they dont hear us respond and call us a bunch of sissys.

I Believe... that both Empire and Bucs have alot of attractive hornline members

I Believe... that this is my best year of drum corps ever!

Rubb a dubb dubb!

:sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

Ray is...well, Ray is Ray.

I learned that I have to get out of the tabulation room and get on retreat.

I learned that bus rides have not changed in 30 years THE FRONT OF THE BUS STILL SXXX’s

I learned that the person who said that both Empire and Bucs have alot of attractive hornline members. Haven’t looked at the Cabs line.

I learned just reading all of your posts is the reason I have been playing drum corps for almost 40 years.

If you can’t have fun in this activity than you just can’t have fun.

Have a great week off take a vacation out of petty cash and see me in two weeks. :wink:

Edited by Cabsleadbari79

I Believe....I should be locked up for the joke of the day at Burger King

I Believe...Empire Statesmen Contras are the funniest dudes in DCA (we need a cabs/empire hangout session)

I Believe...Al Katz should wear a Dorthy outfit and ruby slippers to finals

I Believe...In Pink Eye

I Believe...that other corps are hot this year...especially that contra player in the Cabs with the goatee who is posting this list (hahaha)

I Believe...in coming on DCP and just having fun as members of Drum Corps and joking about the season not as a corps, but as a collection of corps.

I Believe...we need to have more fun on retreats at Scranton, Kingston and Reading...AND ESPECIALLY ROCHESTER

I Believe...in contra chicks!!!! Enough said

I Believe....in the Lawn Mower and the Tank Move..ERRRAAAAAH

Seriously....the other corps have been great this year...thanks for the fun so far guys...join in with us...you will meet some amazing people (especially the contras of Empire and Reading and us crazies at Cabs from the Bari line through the contras) Keep on rockin guys...Probably see a bunch of you in Chambersburg seeing I live out that way.

BEst of luck to all of the corps, competitive and alumni as the season enters the home stretch...see you in Retreat!!!

I learned that the person who said that both Empire and Bucs have alot of attractive hornline members. Haven’t looked at the Cabs line.

I stand two people away from one of the hottest soloists in DCA. She touched my arm once you know.... it was hot! :laugh:

Edited by Braun452

I stand two people away from one of the hottest soloists in DCA. She touched my arm once you know.... it was hot! :lol:

I believe..........Ray has come a long way since I remember him before his Drum Corps days. :sshh:

I believe..........Al Katz SHOULD wear those Ruby Slippers and Dorothy dress at retreat saying, "There's no place like Hawthorne, There's no place like Hawthorne!" :P

I believe..........The Caballeros Drumline is going to ROCK THE HOUSE when they play with Kieth Urban!!! :lol::laugh:

I beleive..........In BUG JUICE!!!

I believe..........The Caballeros have the full support of the Caballeros Alumni!!!

I believe..........This is one of the most exciting seasons in DCA History!

LET'S GO HAWTHORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FPonzo