DCA I&E

There is less than one month to go, to sign up for I&E at the 2007 DCA Championaships. Please! send in your registration forms.

I would like to remind everyone that because of Barb Herings illness all I&E info goes to:

Dick Pronti

5052 North RD

Canandaiaua, NY 14424

DCAie@aol.com

Dead line is August 18th

All information is on the DCA website.

Barb is aware that the work goes on and is hoping for another huge competiton.

Edited by Rap48

There is less than one month to go, to sign up for I&E at the 2007 DCA Championaships. Please! send in your registration forms.

I would like to remind everyone that because of Barb Herings illness all I&E info goes to:

Dick Pronti

5052 North RD

Canandaiaua, NY 14424

DCAie@aol.com

Dead line is August 18th

All information is on the DCA website.

Barb is aware that the work goes on and is hoping for another huge competiton.

Bump

where are the registration forms? i went to the dca site, but there was nothing on I&E's there

nevermind...found it :worthy:

If we went to register via email do we send it to ie@dcacorps.org as noted in the application instructions or do we send it to DCAie@aol.com?

If you register by e-mail, you may use either e-mail addresses and then mail check to

Dick Pronti

5052 North Rd

Canandaigua, NY

At present it is my plan to have an early list posted in case some people were caught in between the switch of addresses. I should have this online by the end of the first week.

Fran has told me sign ups and checks are still arriving at his house, he will forward this info to me, but he has his hands full. From what he tells me Barb improves slowly and is starting to get back to giving him orders, so help the guy out and be sure materials are sent to my address.

Got my registration in for snare individuals. B)

This should be a spectacular category as it has been since I&E inception ...Sky's Alumni will be well represented as well with former I&E Snare Champs: Shirley Temple, Fast Frankie and Captain Jack ... along with a slew of other top 10 finishers over the years such as Fontana, Javier, Kyle and Freddie ... should be a slam bam affair ... good luck to all the entrants!!!

Andy "just a memory from the 60's I&E circuit" Lisko

As noted earlier in the year. The RI Matadors are officially in and will have a 10 Pc. Brass Ensemble, and we are looking forward to having some fun, and hope everyone enjoys the golden sounds of Rhode Island once again.