Tri-Cities show tonight

Goodmorning folks. Should be an exciting night tonight for Div 2/3. The Oregon Crusaders and Spokane Thunder have their first show. Should be interesting to see where they are at. They see Fever, who has been leading in CA all summer.

Spokane has been building every year, so let's see if they can build on last years' quality finish.

I hear that The Crusaders are doing pretty well too. 30+ horns, with a good size drumline as well. Should be fun to see how they do as well.

I'll be seeing the shows on Saturday, and can't wait.

Any predicitions or discussion? (based on almost nothing of course?) :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N8,

SOC in the House! Just Kidding!

What I've got...................

I've heard good things out of Spokane, not sure on numbers/size, but should be a competative group.

OC should also do very well, I heard from a parent they are doing very well and should see much success this season.

Now, how the 2 NW representatives in the 2/3 classes compare to the other Div 3 groups should be interesting. Citations, Fever, Revo, Dutch Boy and Memphis Sound all seem going strong this year. This should be One of the better years for competition in Div 3.

Too bad there are smaller numbers in div 2 this year. Some returning to Div 3 and Academy going up. I'm glad to see that Spartins have some competition with Surf and maybe one of the other div 2 corps can step up and have a great run at the top of 2.

Should be a great Northwest Tour. Followed up a few days later by the big boys batting cleanup.

N8, you coming down for the Hillsboro show Thursday? Should be GREAT!

Shawny Shawn

MY Predictions:

Div. II

1. Jersey Surf- 80.3

2. BDB- 78.6

3. SCVC- 73.5

Div. III

1. Fever- 78.7

2. Oregon Crusaders- 73.6

3. Spokane Thunder- 71.3

Take the Divisions out of the equation and Rosski has

1. Surf 80.3

2. Fever 78.7

3. BDB 78.6

4. OC 73.6

5. SCVC 73.5

6 Spokane 71.3

Is Fever really that good? They have been a favorite of mine but that would be some sort of an upset. I see it as follows:

Surf 82.2

BDB 79.5

SCVC 76.4

Fever 74.1

OC 72.6

Spokane 69.9

But- I have been known to be wrong on occasion. Good luck to all of the corps. D2/3 will be one heck of a battle come August. That much I do know and I will not be wrong on that.

D

Take the Divisions out of the equation and Rosski has

1. Surf 80.3

2. Fever 78.7

3. BDB 78.6

4. OC 73.6

5. SCVC 73.5

6 Spokane 71.3

Is Fever really that good? They have been a favorite of mine but that would be some sort of an upset. I see it as follows:

Surf 82.2

BDB 79.5

SCVC 76.4

Fever 74.1

OC 72.6

Spokane 69.9

But- I have been known to be wrong on occasion. Good luck to all of the corps. D2/3 will be one heck of a battle come August. That much I do know and I will not be wrong on that.

D

I did that because Fever has beaten Vanguard cadets this season in almost every match up.

Also, Fever has been close to BDB all season, and beating BDB is one of their goals, so their working hard for it.

GO BDB!!!

I'm really pulling for OC tonight. This is their first show, right? Leone and Co. had done a pretty good job building the corps competitively, but this year is a fresh re-start, a new beginning so to speak. So I'm pulling for them.

With that...

GO OC!!!

^OO^ :laugh:- :)