awesome photo of the OC

The OC at Seaside, OR

This is an awesome photo, and what a beautiful background. I love the Oregon coastline :laugh:

If you click here, you'll see that they are selling copies of this photo.

was that a kid in a wheelchair with a concert euph? what a cool idea, nice to see

was that a kid in a wheelchair with a concert euph? what a cool idea, nice to see

Im Thinking that he's from Spokane and marches with OC. I read that his horn is custom made for him.. I'll be cheering for him tomorrow at the Spokane, WA show

He opened the 2007 California drum corps season by playing the Star Spangled Banner at Precision West.

(Apologies for the huge photo, but it was to see detail.)

572118129_8ea7d2a3f5_o.jpg

He plays his valves through a control where his left hand is. It was very intriguing to see. Congratulations to him for being able to participate.

He is also a featured soloist in the show. I’m glad the Crusaders weren’t afraid to let him participate. I’m sure after hearing him play, it wasn’t a hard choice. There lucky he choose there organization to participate in.

Cool pics.

Just curious, since he is sitting down and using a concert euph, how well does his sound get up into the stands without the microphone?

He is a very strong player and project quite well during his solo and blends in great with players on the field. He seems to have a keen since of dinamics.

Agreed.............. Saw him in spokane on friday night.......... Excellent and very dynamic horn player who definately knows how to play his horn. OC should be proud to have him in their hornline......