Drums Along the Rockies: Denver, CO

I sure would like to know also! I'm in Florida so obviously not attending the show but my daughter is in Crown so was wondering if the weather would cooperate or not.

I hope your daughter is very proud of the fun, crowd-friendly show that Crown is doing this year. That Crown hornline is too much fun to listen to.

Bet you're proud of her too! I think it's awesome that you're watching the weather from Florida.

B)

Edited by bradrick

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am VERY proud of her to say the least! She is the only female contra at Crown this year & is the section leader. She is loving this year & the show as are the rest of the corps.

I'm watching the Indy live webstream but wish I could see the Denver show instead. I check the weather alot for the shows & housing sites then let her know the temps and the chance of rain.

I told her the weather prediction for their Phoenix show & she almost died! 103 for the high temp on 8/4!!!

Yes, I am VERY proud of her to say the least! She is the only female contra at Crown this year & is the section leader. She is loving this year & the show as are the rest of the corps.

I'm watching the Indy live webstream but wish I could see the Denver show instead. I check the weather alot for the shows & housing sites then let her know the temps and the chance of rain.

I told her the weather prediction for their Phoenix show & she almost died! 103 for the high temp on 8/4!!!

103? You will be lucky if it is ONLY 103. Two weeks ago, I was in Phoenix on business and it was 117 during the day, and cooled down to a balmy 109 at sunset. The low for the day was 91. Last week, when I went back, it was 112 but a thunderstorm blew in. Prior to the storm, there was blowing sand and dust, winds gusts up to 65 miles per hour and then it rained almost an inch and a half in 1 hour. The temperature dropped to a comfortable 98.....and stayed there until about 11 p.m UGH!

Wow, that is crazy for sure. I saw where they had flooding a few days ago so I hope that bad weather doesn't come back for the 8/4 show.

I'm from Florida & I keep hearing about Arizonas "dry" heat. We have alot of humidity but not those super high temps!! It will be interesting to experience it myself & see the difference in dry & humid heat.

Contra Mom- I think I saw your daughter at Firstbeat on June 22 while talking with a friend. It was a female contra player from crown, since she is the only one, it most of been her. lol :D

Edited by addison_mello

it's 78 here...we're under a Flash Flood Watch, but I doubt anything will happen