New Cavies Closer

All the little hints at Billy Joel songs, the Kaledoscope drill, everything.

This closer just let's the Cavies explore the more pop insanity-esque Billy Joel moments without really making the show chessy, and it comes off spectacular.

I heard Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, We Didn't Start the Fire, and I can't remember what that other song was called! Does anyone know?

For the people who have said that the Cavies have never appealed to the fans, does this show make you say that they finally have produced a fan-friendly show? Because, I think that most people have "Underdog Syndrome".

When I think of " the underdog ", No, I do think of The Cavaliers ( nor BD or Cadets ). And after 15 years it's natural that people want to see some other Corps besides one of these 3 elites win DCI.

right now there is a 99.9% chance that either the BD, Cavs or Cadets are going to win DCI. It's bringing out a collective yawn with many fans in terms of Championship excitement except with fans of these 3 Corps. There is just as much ( if not more ) excitement and interest right now with who will garner the last 2 spots ( 11th and 12th ) for Finals than which one of these 3 elites will win..... once again.. And as Billy Joel wrote in one of his songs....." honesty.... is mostly what I need from you ". You agree ?

Edited by X DM

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid has a lot to say about other corps...why would his own group be somehow sacred?

(oh, I do think the singer was "in poor taste" though, but that's just me)

Irrelevant and unfunny...well, unfunny to you probably. As far as irrelevant...didn't he straight up write "I want more"? Well, I'm interested to know what HIS (and your) group put out there that was somehow "more".

Heres the part that made it out of line. Until you can comment on someones opinion without bashing (even in jest) the corps and years they marched, perhaps you should go back to lurking. Even if I was willing to respond to the second part of your statement, which I will not, how and why would it matter. If I marched Jersey Surf for example, and said i want more from the cavaliers ending, you would ask me 'what' I wanted. You would not insult the group i marched, or demand what from my marching experience would be better. There's a difference between opinion and insult. For instance, I am critiquing your opinions, without insulting you or the corps you marched with. Perhaps you could learn the same restraint... :)

When I think of " the underdog ", No, I do think of The Cavaliers ( nor BD or Cadets ). And after 15 years it's natural that people want to see some other Corps besides one of these 3 elites win DCI.

right now there is a 99.9% chance that either the BD, Cavs or Cadets are going to win DCI. It's bringing out a collective yawn with many fans in terms of Championship excitement except with fans of these 3 Corps. There is just as much ( if not more ) excitement and interest right now with who will garner the last 2 spots ( 11th and 12th ) for Finals than which one of these 3 elites will win..... once again.. And as Billy Joel wrote in one of his songs....." honesty.... is mostly what I need from you ". You agree ?

Even i'd be a fan of another corps winning, but since its not likely this year, Ill continue to cheer for the cadets over everyone else. Next year may be a diff story.

Wow. . .real mature. You can't take someone being slightly critical of a corps you like so you say something about the corps they marched with. Sad.

cant take a joke huh?... no... welp... seeya later.

metalocalypse is on.

Edited by karl E. Hungus

so your the guy that takes everything written on an internet forum seriously huh? cool, way to be "that guy"

if you want, you can tell me what corps you marched for and i can start making jokes about them, too. in fact, maybe later ill just run down the list. but not now. metalocalypse is on.

Its not about taking things too seriously, its about hearing the same old crap over and over again....If i made a 'rolling on the ground joke', I would have 15 people jumping all over me, but i doubt you'd be calling them out. It's all a matter of perspective....

Waiting for Nice Guy to come and make his usual post.

Wouldn't give you the satisfaction... ^0^

Wouldn't give you the satisfaction... ^0^

lol! You go Nice Guy!!