Boise, ID

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The Cadets must have been on fire! Looks like they're the favorites now going into Pasedena.

The Cadets were clearly the winner. They were incredible from an execution standpoint. I'm not commenting on content/narration etc. After 30 seconds I turned to my wife and said, "They just destroyed the Blue Coats." I thought they would three point Blue Coats.

Blue Coats had about four holes and had some sloppy marching execution ie. missing forms, obvious cover down situations neglected. I liked their show concept, but the execution wasn't there in Boise.

I was surprised that Seattle beat Troopers as well.

It was a great show!

Joel

The Cadets were clearly the winner. They were incredible from an execution standpoint. I'm not commenting on content/narration etc. After 30 seconds I turned to my wife and said, "They just destroyed the Blue Coats." I thought they would three point Blue Coats.

Blue Coats had about four holes and had some sloppy marching execution ie. missing forms, obvious cover down situations neglected. I liked their show concept, but the execution wasn't there in Boise.

We discussed this....Apparently they couldnt see eachother because of the blue turf :)