PR Alum Gathering in Pasadena

Well, what I'm REALLY asking is, how many of you from the 70's will be there? In Madison last year I walked into the bar, looked around for ANYONE I might know, and left shortly thereafter. Pretty sad. <**>

Considering the relative proximity of Madison to Rockford, I hold little hope that any of you will be there in Pasadena.

But, if you are, it’s at The Yard House from noon to 5PM on 8/11/07. Check the Regiment web site for more info, www.regiment.org

RM – hello? :rock:

ampssuck

Edited by Rocketman

Didn't march in the 70's, but respect the heck out of those shows, and I'll be there. So if you show up, you should at least say Hi!

SUTA!

Jan has to report for work at 5:00 AM in Vegas the next morning, but if we can sneak out for the first couple of hours, we'll be there!

BTW, I had her try on her Regiment member jacket the other day. She last wore it in 85, and IT FIT! Woohoo! Wearin' her colors!

Garry in Vegas

PS VK alumni on Friday, Regiment alumni on Saturday. I'm SO glad we decided to go!

Edited by CrunchyTenor

• 3 weeks later...

Great turnout, especially considering that there aren't all that many PR alums on the West Coast. It was great for those people to be able to make it.

If there was an award for greatest distance traveled to get to a PRAA gathering, I believe Elmar Zwart (PR '02) and his lovely wife, Mariska, would win it: they came from Hilversum, The Netherlands!

DCP regular Chris Atkinson (PR '91) and his lovely wife, Allison, probably came in second for distance traveled (Fort Lauderdale, Fla. ... though apparently Chris fell in love with California and may be moving soon! :) ).

I'm not sure if any '50s alums made it, but I know there were representatives from every other decade.

See you all again in Indy next year!

It's true! I absolutely adore California! Despite all the complaining about the Rose Bowl, all the wonderful folks in Cali made the trip one of the most memorable drum corps trips I've ever had, and since it was my first trip to California, I don't plan on making it my last trip to the West Coast, even if I won't be using Finals as an excuse anytime soon.

Great seeing everyone, as always... :)