From the Stanford pressbox

ahhhh!! Wish I could've been there with you. Next weekend for drinks?

Edited by skajerk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[dup]

Edited by skajerk

the colorguard is adding a lot of visual to this show. The Brassline is doing some great back field playing tonight.

For the 2007 summer season, The GLASSMEN Drum and Bugle Corps is proud to present 'Gitano'. An original program inspired by Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakov’s Capriccio Espagnol, and Maurice Ravel’s Rhapsodie Espagnole, Gitano is a musical and visual tapestry which explores the mystery, culture, music and exoticism of the Spanish Gypsies.

from glassmen.org

doing some interesting foot work. show was pretty clean and had some fun moments in the colorguard though out the show.

Butting in to say thanks to the BD web team for doing this. I didn't order the webcast for the obvious problems i have heard about, but its nice to know that you guys do this and can fill us east coasters in.

also KUDOS for giving a POSITIVE opinion about what you saw and liked. SO many reviewers tend to pick corps apart instead of enjoying the show. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your updates.

:)

Vanguard is getting ready to take the field

my pleasure - I will try to do my best to make you proud :-) it is getting a little chilly here, but it is a great night for drum corps.

Did I just see people in the crowd wearing sweaters? At a drum corps show in August?? That's blasphemy! B)