Webcast

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the Citations scored?

For the brief time the video/audio feed was up I think the announcer said 74.025 or something similar.

^OO^

I'm rooting the same way you are, two of my good friends are the Drum Captain/Center Snare and Third Bass for Fever.

I'm hoping they take drums too! B)

Edited by rosski47

http://www.dci.org/media/video/stream/stream_vt.cfm

But I think you need to already be logged into dci.org to get to it.

I still don't get it. I am logged on (platinum) and then click on your link, and I get the black "ready" screen and nothing else. I can't get anything through the DCI website......any suggestions? I would enjoy at least hearing audio! Thanks...

Don't feel too bad. I just "accidentally" purchased a Platinum Membership. And everyone who can refund or do something about it are in Pasadena until next Tuesday. I was trying to join with a "Gold" membership and screwed up the passwords. Well when it took me back to that page it defaulted to Platinum. I know I should have stopped when it asked for the card but it was "for future purchases or PPV", etc.

About the time I hit submit I saw the selection in the drop down and said "Oh ####". But it was too late.

I'm sure they will refund it but I coulda used that $100 this week. :lol:

I still don't get it. I am logged on (platinum) and then click on your link, and I get the black "ready" screen and nothing else. I can't get anything through the DCI website......any suggestions? I would enjoy at least hearing audio! Thanks...

That's the same thing I'm getting now, but at the time it was working somewhat...then they killed it again.

That's the same thing I'm getting now, but at the time it was working somewhat...then they killed it again.

ok, thanks! At least now I know it is a giant conspiracy, not just a little one directed only at me!

oh but right now we are ranked #1 in 2 of the 3 and nor far off in the 3rd SNAP! son

I'm happy for you.

If only that meant anything.