Webcast

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh but right now we are ranked #1 in 2 of the 3 and nor far off in the 3rd SNAP! son

I'm happy for you.

If only that meant anything.

Now, now....let's all keep it nice here. We can root for our favorite sides of the country and should respect others for doing same....but bottom line here is that it's been a phenomenal season all around for all divisions, but especially for Div II/III. Regardless of where it ends up, all Div II/III corps have something to be proud of.

ok, thanks! At least now I know it is a giant conspiracy, not just a little one directed only at me!

im trying to stir up some fun rivalry. work with me here.

Wouldn't you think they would have all the bugs out of this by now.

Isn't this the third season they have being TRYING to do this kind of thing ?

I will have to tell my wife that they have no more webcasts and I will have to go to Indianapolis for the next ten years !!!

(Ya right !!)

im trying to stir up some fun rivalry. work with me here.

I can appreciate that....but everyone is antsy with this darn webcast thing...just didn't want it to get nasty in here and start throwing things or something!

I personally was looking forward to seeing Memphis Sound, haven't seen them yet and was curious as to what they were bringing to the field....but alas, appears it won't happen. :(

I do admit that it would be slightly ironic for there to be an east coast sweep of the first west coast champs! So, we'll have to wait and see.... B)