Webcast

Ooops...

We are sorry, but an error has occured that is preventing us from showing you what you are looking for. The developers have been sent an e-mail with the problem and will be working to fix it as soon as possible. Please try your request again shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Report this technical issue.

afre you kidding me now the website is having errors all i wanted to do was check scores at they posted!

working fine here

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, Championships are in November for this season. Big (outdoor) stadium, celebrating DCJ's 15th year of existance. Now, you can't miss that :)

what date?

ahh, Championships are in November for this season. Big (outdoor) stadium, celebrating DCJ's 15th year of existance. Now, you can't miss that :)

----------------

DCI says the Div II/III webcast could not happen "due to an unforeseen bandwidth problem at Pasadena City College" How typical of DCI --- those folks couldn't organize themselves out of a wet paper bag --- just like with the housing situation for corps in the LA area: DCI has only had 2 years to get all this organized, arranged, tested, and working, but they don't have the brains or staff (or both) to make it happen. For such a big organization (which takes so much of our money) it is really unfortunate and disheartening that they are so dysfunctional. Something needs to be done.

what date?

11/11

11/11

I am actually free that weekend - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy thoughts out to the Turquoise noise - on right now!

i am just dying

r

----------------

DCI says the Div II/III webcast could not happen "due to an unforeseen bandwidth problem at Pasadena City College" How typical of DCI --- those folks couldn't organize themselves out of a wet paper bag --- just like with the housing situation for corps in the LA area: DCI has only had 2 years to get all this organized, arranged, tested, and working, but they don't have the brains or staff (or both) to make it happen. For such a big organization (which takes so much of our money) it is really unfortunate and disheartening that they are so dysfunctional. Something needs to be done.

Watch out with what your saying. We could go back to before Dan Acheson took over DCI. Back in the days when DCI was deep in the red and heading toward extinction. They simply don't have the tools and power to operate such a large program. They need more generated interest. However, we are a minority. DCI is not the NFL. Its ashame, because I would love to see dciTV.

The true question we need to ask ourselves is: How can we generate more help and support for the WebCast?

I think the answer to most is: Donate more money to DCI so that they can hire people who know exactly what to do to increase video feed quality and broadband, and hire a support staff that doesn't hang up or stop talking to you as soon as you ask a question they don't like.

I am actually free that weekend - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...=98555&st=0

I'm trying to translate as they update their home page.

BDB - 87.800

Nice job bdb

COME ONNNNNNNNN TEALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r