Quarter Final Scores!

Well, Cavaliers will not win the title this year. They seem at least locked into third, though.

locked is a strong word. that must be one good crystal ball you have

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cadets marched all F bugles, honor guard and played nothing but marches, people would whine "George is making fun of the past!"

Hopkins is not the Al Qaeda of drum corps. Step away from the Kool-Aid, folks

the show is called "This I believe" here we go. I wil not a bad thing about Hoppy as I am on the web team, but come on people!!!!!

I can now I say I have seen everything in drum corps.

Edited by kimelabari

I wish I was in the Theater, when I arrived they were sold out and with the number of people who got turned away they could have opened a second theater. Ended up seeing the Harry Potter movie.

Want to hear something sad and ironic. I went to the Alhambra theater, about 3 miles from the Rose Bowl. I walked right up, bought my ticket, went in and found a seat halfway up, middle with no one around me. Maybe 25 people in the theatre. I just didn't want to pay 20 for parking tonight when I"m going tomorrow night, so I thought I would just hit the theater. I was expecting a nice little (possibly noisy) crowd and it was like a freakin' morgue.

I'd take standing room only vs. that any day. Go EVERYONE! BTW, I only stayed through Glassmen because I had to get home, but I thought the judges nailed the positions EXACTLY for the corps 17-10. The best part, forget the scores, that was one enjoyable run of corps for being in those positions. I can't wait until tomorrow and see all 17 this time.

If Cadets marched all F bugles, honor guard and played nothing but marches, people would whine "George is making fun of the past!"

Hopkins is not the Al Qaeda of drum corps. Step away from the Kool-Aid, folks

:laugh:

Well, Cavaliers will not win the title this year. They seem at least locked into third, though.

I wouldn't count them out yet. I think in 2004 a lot of people did and they surprised everybody with a show that many thought couldn't win. I'm not counting out anybody until Saturday night's scores are announced.

lolcat2487855.jpg

:laugh: wrong topic