Bluecoats APD

Just purchased a bunch of APDs, and the bloo one was red! What to do!!!???

Of course sent email to dci. That could take a while. Hope they realize soon and fix this!

Same for me.

Still the wrong link. Come on DCI!

Pleeeeaaaaaaze?

It may be a while before it gets fixed...with everyone in DCI's offices/techs out in CA.

Might even be a good idea to talk to the "tech help" during the webcast tonight, even if its not really their area...maybe they can find someone who can fix the link.

It may be a while before it gets fixed...with everyone in DCI's offices/techs out in CA.

not actually true. I purchased the WebCast for tonight thinking it was for yesterday but when I realized I won't be home to see it, I took a chance and called DCI....not only did someone answer the phone, my account was refunded promptly.

not actually true. I purchased the WebCast for tonight thinking it was for yesterday but when I realized I won't be home to see it, I took a chance and called DCI....not only did someone answer the phone, my account was refunded promptly.

Good to hear. :)

I just got an email from DCI indicating that the Bluecoast APD mixup with Boston was fixed (I had notified them this morning when I downloaded my order).

I now have the Bluecoats APD from yesterday evening.

Edited by LincolnV

Well, I didn't get an email from dci, but I checked the link on my previous orders page, and it is fixed. Yeah!