No Room On the Bus

As a fan of the activity as a whole, I would rather see the Cadets get a new corps director rather than leave the activity like Star or have DCI split up. Splitting it up only weakens the group, and with a new person in charge the ship might get back on course...

How is their ship of course? they are second going into semis tonight, by only .7 tenths

I believe the Cadets could survive just fine without Hopkins, but their ship is far from of course.

Then don't go. If you're going to complain about 10 minutes of an 8 hour event, and it bothers you that much then just stay home. Buy the dvds and skip the Cadets. Not all corps use narration and some corps will probably never use narration. One man will not divide DCI into allowing the extremes to happen. Some fans enjoy music more than visual, so should we kick out the Cavies for being well known for their visual? The Cadets have their type of shows, and they appeal to a certain genre of fans just like every other corps designs.

With the same logic, it seems you'd be the same kind of person who would ask a room full of people to leave the room because you have to fart.

I'm not going to cease my support of the activity because of one "bad egg", I will however not support them financially, or even morally.

How is their ship of course? they are second going into semis tonight, by only .7 tenths

I believe the Cadets could survive just fine without Hopkins, but their ship is far from of course.

You meant 'off', I think?

Anyway, with a new director, fans wouldn't have so much anger against 'them'. People who don't get why there's booing going on tend to think that it gets directed to the kids when in fact, any sort of displeasure is being directed to GH and partially, their staff. It has nothing to do with scores, or if they're winning / losing.

Also, by removing him from the director's seat, you remove his radical voting ideas each year. That in itself will help the Cadets reputation.

Also, by removing him from the director's seat, you remove his radical voting ideas each year. That in itself will help the Cadets reputation.

Tremendously. I agree.