How Boring

Boring as usual. Judging is a waste of time. Have one show for the Championship, instead of 3 shows that usually come out the same with few placement differences. I'll NEVER understand, how that happens,,,NEVER <**> It's literally almost impossible, in my book ,,year after boring year. ^0^

Boring as usual. Judging is a waste of time. Have one show for the Championship, instead of 3 shows that usually come out the same with few placement differences. I'll NEVER understand, how that happens,,,NEVER <**> It's literally almost impossible, in my book ,,year after boring year. ^0^

would you rather the judging be inconsistent and radically unpredictable from show to show?

what is your point?

Sounds like someone is bitter about the scores/placement.

Maybe the overall scores were pretty consistent.... but the thing the judges have direct control over (their own score) changed pretty drastically. Bluecoats went from 1st to 4th in Brass. Crown went from 2nd to 5th in Guard. Cadets went from 5th to 2nd in Guard... and so on.

There is another thread working at the same time complaining about how inconsistent the caption placements are. The judges are skewered if they move the placements around, and as a group they are skwered if these moving placements do not actually affect total placements. Strange. I do not want to ever be a DCI judge, I think I will try something much easier like junior high school teaching, deep water fishing, or being a Presidential advisor.

Hey, as long a folks are willing to pay money to see the corps play the same exact show 3 times with much the same result...GUESS WHAT??!!

Boring? I'm sorry, I must have missed something. Isn't there five-hundreths of a point separating BD and Cadets for the Championship?