2008 DCI Finals

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, but sweet avatar! Go sox!

And I see you did Crusaders in the 70s, did you know a gal named Jeane Baretta? Its a long shot, but I know she did it way back when.

Thanks'. I do not know of a Jeane Baretta. Do you know what years she marched? I marched 1973-1980.

Edited by bobk9258

How come there has been no mention this week by DCI about the 2008 DCI Finals in Indianapolis? I heard the Stadium might not be built in time??? Is DCI working on another location for 2008? :worthy::tic::worthy:

I think IU Stadium would work in a pinch.

It's only been an hour since the scores have been posted. You have to give people time to digest the scores, finals are over and all that jazz that comes with this. I can't wait until 2008 and my age out year (that's scary to say).

I believe Indiana University Stadium is the backup site. But the stadium will be done on time. The major portion of the roof mechanism is in place and it will be totally under cover by October. I check it out regularly when in Indy.

If this stadium is anything like Reliant Stadium in Houston then I think it will be a fantastic site for drum corps. Reliant has surprisingly good accoustics and the seats are very close to the field including the upper decks (very vertical orientation). On a downside, let's hope this stadium will get better sunlight. The turf at reliant sucks arse. :tic:

I believe Indiana University Stadium is the backup site. But the stadium will be done on time. The major portion of the roof mechanism is in place and it will be totally under cover by October. I check it out regularly when in Indy.

Cool Thanks. I was just wondering. Every year DCI has there Finals ticket promotion for the next season after the Quarter Finals.