Cincinnati Tradition Needs You!

Cincinnati Tradition, an all age corps located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is looking for new members. We have openings in all brass areas, color guard, and drumline. Our first rehearsal is Sept. 16th from 2-5pm at Grace's Episcopal Church. All of our practice sites are located close to I-275 and directions are on our website at cincinnatitradition.org. You can also contact me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com for more information. Our goal is to perform and compete at DCA, but we need you! Come and check us out!

• 3 weeks later...
Cincinnati Tradition, an all age corps located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is looking for new members. We have openings in all brass areas, color guard, and drumline. Our first rehearsal is Sept. 16th from 2-5pm at Grace's Episcopal Church. All of our practice sites are located close to I-275 and directions are on our website at cincinnatitradition.org. You can also contact me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com for more information. Our goal is to perform and compete at DCA, but we need you! Come and check us out!

Still looking for members, our first rehearsal is coming up Sept. 16th from 2-5pm...directions on the website cincinnatitradition.org.

How many members do you currently have, and how many additional members are you looking to add to the corps ???

B) :huh: B)

We have positions in all area, hornline, especially high brass, colorguard, and battery. All are welcome to come out! We are excited about our show this year! :) :) :)

This comes as a bit of a surprise to me. A pleasant one to be sure, but a surprise none the less. When I last talked to to Tom (Slade, director) it seemed that he wanted absolutely nothing to do with DCA. Granted, this was back in 2000 when I spoke to him, but still. Has he had a change of heart?

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see you guys come out. This is in no way a slam of any sort. I just wanted a little clarification.

We are no longer a standstill corps and we are now marching an actual show. Our corps is taking a new direction and we have come a long way since 2000. Tom Slade is very much for getting us into DCA competitions and we are very excited about our upcoming season. My husband and I have been with the corps for the past three seasons. We are very involved in the corps and invite anyone who needs a place to march to come out and give us a chance.

A plus for Cincy Tradition is that they have been around since 1983 as a performing unit and also backing other drum corps.

I was excited a year ago to hear that Tradition planned to move into motion and work towards DCA. I wish Tradition the best. Check 'em out, folks.

A plus for Cincy Tradition is that they have been around since 1983 as a performing unit and also backing other drum corps.

I was excited a year ago to hear that Tradition planned to move into motion and work towards DCA. I wish Tradition the best. Check 'em out, folks.

Thanks, Cozy!! I don't know if you remember me and my husband, we met you a few years ago at the DCI World booth at BOA in Indy. We had our Tradition jackets on and we stopped and talked to you. Thanks for all your encouragement. We were at Tom's on Sunday...watching Mirage on video!!

Bump!!