Bluecoats, Crown, SCV, Phantom

I dunno about that. They seem kind of "stalled" to me. I mean, 8th place 2 years ago, then 6th last year, and now 5th (barely, by just 0.025).

This is a corps that needs to rediscover it's basics, horns & percussion, to advance.

After all, Crown went up 2 places from last year, and seems to have much more momentum.

AJMHO

percussion maybe yes but brass came in 5th last night beating cavaliers and crown both which most people would say are better than SCV, that they say just has an amazing sound(which they do)....so yeha dunno bout ur analysis......percussion yes though...just need to step it up a couple more notches......but i think scv will continue to improve next year hopefully getting back in the top 3 again.

I dunno about that. They seem kind of "stalled" to me. I mean, 8th place 2 years ago, then 6th last year, and now 5th (barely, by just 0.025).

This is a corps that needs to rediscover it's basics, horns & percussion, to advance.

After all, Crown went up 2 places from last year, and seems to have much more momentum.

AJMHO

Yes, but that does not include quality of show either.

I'm sure most people will agree with me when I say that "!" was a much more difficult show than Moto Perpetuo, and in every aspect too.

best 4-7 of all time? anybody with me on that?

or how about... "2007: the year of 7"

Edited by nero14

Again, Jason, I agree 100%.

Proud new owner of a laser...err, fluorescent dog leash. :P

Many people felt the way this poster did (to include me!).

Question -- What does "General Effect" really mean? Or what SHOULD it really mean????

Me thinks that "entertainment value" should be included somewhere on the sheets!!!

B)

HIT and HOMERUN, what is GE truly susposed to represent. How completely mind numbing and boring a show can get or how exciting a show can be. How much the fans get excited by your show? Or is it how excited a doctorate in music can appreciate such nuances that the entire crowd just can't see?