SCV 2008

Ahh, good deal. I just found it funny that two corps in two years are marching a show that shares a name with a show I marched in high school. Not a bad rep for it, either. Saint-saens 3rd, Copland 3rd (ending with fanfare for the Common Man), and Randall Thompson 3rd. Cool music.

Do you happen to have a recording of your high school show?

Does anyone think they are going to start it in the same set as they ended the show this year? It seemed to me that when they announced the three shows, they meant that they were supposed to fit together. I think Crossmen did the same thing for three years somewhere in the 90s, where the last page of drill from one year was the first page of the next, so you could watch the three shows in order as one long amazing show.

Does anyone think they are going to start it in the same set as they ended the show this year? It seemed to me that when they announced the three shows, they meant that they were supposed to fit together. I think Crossmen did the same thing for three years somewhere in the 90s, where the last page of drill from one year was the first page of the next, so you could watch the three shows in order as one long amazing show.

That would be incredible...