• (8) Memphis Sound
  2. 2. Game 6

• (4) Blue Stars
    • (5) Cascades
  3. 3. Game 10

• (4) The Academy
    • (5) Southwind

Voting tallied sometime on 8/14/2007

I think it's best to do two topics at a time, so its 3 games per topic. The other games will be posted once these games are tallied/finished. Just pick your favoirte 2007 corps for whatever reason you like, just to make it easy.

Bracket.jpg

SEEDS:

CHICAGO REGIONAL

1. The Cavaliers (HOST)

2. Blue Knights

3. Glassmen

4. Madison Scouts

5. Pacific Crest

6. Spartans (At Large – DCI D2 Champs)

7. Mandarins

8. Memphis Sound (At Large – DCI D3 Champs)

SAN FRANCISCO REGIONAL

1. The Blue Devils (HOST)

2. Bluecoats

3. Colts

4. Blue Stars

5. Cascades

6. Jersey Surf

7. Pioneer

8. Fever

DALLAS REGIONAL

1. Phantom Regiment

2. Carolina Crown (HOST)

3. Spirit from JSU

4. The Academy

5. Southwind

6. Teal Sound

7. Vanguard Cadets

8. Yokohama Scouts (At Large – DCI Int’l Champs)

NEW YORK REGIONAL

1. The Cadets (HOST)

2. Santa Clara Vanguard

3. Boston Crusaders

4. Crossmen

5. Troopers

6. Blue Devils B

7. Raiders

8. Revolution

Edited by NeutralNovice

Hey Neutral voice- a quick question/ comment about your poll. I was wondering why you had omitted Dutch Boy from the poll? It's obvious that you have the 22 Div I, 6 Div 2, 1 International, and then 1st,2nd,and 4th in Div III. What's your reasoning for that? Dutch boy actually beat Revolution and Raiders (Div II) in finals this year. And to top it off with your popularity poll, they were the most improved corps in Div III, as well as the Spirit of Disney award recipient, which is an award for entertainment. Wouldn't that fit right in line with this poll.

Just wondering?

Hey Neutral voice- a quick question/ comment about your poll. I was wondering why you had omitted Dutch Boy from the poll? It's obvious that you have the 22 Div I, 6 Div 2, 1 International, and then 1st,2nd,and 4th in Div III. What's your reasoning for that? Dutch boy actually beat Revolution and Raiders (Div II) in finals this year. And to top it off with your popularity poll, they were the most improved corps in Div III, as well as the Spirit of Disney award recipient, which is an award for entertainment. Wouldn't that fit right in line with this poll.

Just wondering?

I must have honestly missed Dutch Boy... that was my mistake.

There were 32 slots for this "playoff" structure. So naturally, I took all Division 1 corps (22), Division Champions from D2, D3, DInt (3), the rest of D2 (5), then the #2 spots in Division 3, and again, I just happened to make a mistake on Dutch Boy and my apologies for that.

Also, whatever you'd like to call this poll: a "popularity poll" if you will, it's simply just for fun. I'm bored until school begins with no more money to do anything extravagant so this is just filler :).

Please vote and if you already have, thanks!

There were 32 slots for this "playoff" structure. So naturally, I took all Division 1 corps (22), Division Champions from D2, D3, DInt (3), the rest of D2 (5), then the #2 spots in Division 3, and again, I just happened to make a mistake on Dutch Boy and my apologies for that.
You should have gone with the full 64 team field and included every corps every to make finals. That would have been fun, and then you would have had a tougher time leaving out Dutch Boy.

You should have gone with the full 64 team field and included every corps every to make finals. That would have been fun, and then you would have had a tougher time leaving out Dutch Boy.

Are there 64 corps??? I honestly didn't count. I probably could have had a one-game playoff or something... like 8a vs 8b seed... but that would have only added 4 corps. next year perhaps.