Big weekend for DCA South corps in Atlanta!

August 18th, Saturday, Rockmart, GA - CorpsVets presents "DCA Rocks the South" - 7:30 p.m. at Rockmart High School

August 19th, Sunday, Alpharetta, GA - Alliance presents "DCA Atlanta" - 1:00 p.m. at Chattahoochee High School

Looks to be a great weekend for drum corps in the ATL!

For more info check out the host corps websites:

WWW.CORPSVETS.ORG

WWW.ALLIANCEDRUMCORPS.ORG

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one can't wait until the Rockmart and Alpharetta shows. DCK is looking forward to another couple of great shows.

I for one can't wait until the Rockmart and Alpharetta shows. DCK is looking forward to another couple of great shows.

I can't wait either! Will DCK be playing the National Anthem?

Y'all did a great job in Nashville! ^OO^

I can't wait either! Will DCK be playing the National Anthem?

Y'all did a great job in Nashville! ^OO^

I don't think so, or at least we were not asked to do so. But I guess we would be willing to if needed.

And Thanks for that.

I don't think so, or at least we were not asked to do so. But I guess we would be willing to if needed.

Sorry guys, but in trying to be a little different, we had asked a vocalist to sing the National Anthem for us on Sunday! But hey, you do get to be the first corps on this time!!!

And there will be Shane's BBQ served from the concession stands! And Bassano's pizza and who-knows-whose hot dogs.

Mmmmm... BBQ. Maybe because I'm ready for dinner but that sure does sound good!

I can't wait for the Georgia weekend and see how everyone has progressed in the two weeks since Nashville. Go DCA South!

Edited by Hulka

Probably kind of late to be doing this,,but it would be cool one year,,if its ok with the Corpsvets to do a All corps in attendance version of Georgia or some other song selected by DCA south ,,perhaps at retreat or a parking lot jam.

What say you.????

Edited by camel lips

Kind of like this?

I was standing up by the podium getting my faced ripped off by the Renegades' sopranos. This is by far the loudest drum corps moment I have ever experienced.

Is that the LMS-South video? Wow was that a great experience. :D

Sure is. LMS South was my very first DCA experience and what a way to start. Whew!