Halftime Magazine, Issue II

Halftime_JulyAugust07_cover.jpg

Halftime magazine (www.halftimemag.com). Check out the current issue here.

Hi everyone,

As a writer for Halftime magazine, I’m putting together another article reviewing this last year’s DCI Division I, II, and III drum corps for the second edition this fall.

This next article will feature the top drum corps in Division I, II, and III as well as Drum Majors of the Year, Directors of the Year, Most Improved Drum Corps and the Spirit of Disney:

I am presenting an opportunity for drum corps staff members, support staff volunteers, members and alumni of these drum corps to participate in an interview with me to be considered for the article.

I am particularly interested in finding out your impressions of this year.

...Were you a member of Memphis Sound, Dutch Boy, Fever, Spartans, or Jersey Surf?

...Got a good story or funny episode on tour?

...What were your impressions of this year's results?

...Regardless of your role in the activity, I will consider your input for the fall edition of the magazine.

Email me now for an interview!

Musically,

-=GM=-

Gregory M. Kuzma

DCI Feature Writer

Halftime magazine

An Official Sponsor of the 2007 DCI World Championships

Halftime_JulyAugust07_cover.jpg

Halftime magazine (www.halftimemag.com). Check out the current issue here.

Hi everyone,

As a writer for Halftime magazine, I’m putting together another article reviewing this last year’s DCI Division I, II, and III drum corps for the second edition this fall.

This next article will feature the top drum corps in Division I, II, and III as well as Drum Majors of the Year, Directors of the Year, Most Improved Drum Corps and the Spirit of Disney:

I am presenting an opportunity for drum corps staff members, support staff volunteers, members and alumni of these drum corps to participate in an interview with me to be considered for the article.

I am particularly interested in finding out your impressions of this year.

...Were you a member of Memphis Sound, Dutch Boy, Fever, Spartans, or Jersey Surf?

...Got a good story or funny episode on tour?

...What were your impressions of this year's results?

...Regardless of your role in the activity, I will consider your input for the fall edition of the magazine.

Email me now for an interview!

Musically,

-=GM=-

Gregory M. Kuzma

DCI Feature Writer

Halftime magazine

An Official Sponsor of the 2007 DCI World Championships

Teal Sound received the Spirit of Disney for D2 but you didnt mention them. Would you be interested in talking to someone from Teal? I can put you in touch with the Director or Assistant Director. I am sure they would love to tell their story about the summer.

Teal Sound received the Spirit of Disney for D2 but you didnt mention them. Would you be interested in talking to someone from Teal? I can put you in touch with the Director or Assistant Director. I am sure they would love to tell their story about the summer.

Yes, I meant to put Teal Sound on there. I would love to talk to any member or the director of Teal Sound regarding their season.

Thx!!

-=GM=-

Im a current marching member of teal sound and id be more than willing to talk to you .

Hey everyone...I've gotten several "PM's" and have replied. For some reason, when I go to my "SENT" box, it doesn't show any replies I've made back to you.

So...if you're not getting my replies, drop me a line at: GMKuzmaAuthor@aol.com so I can interview you.

Thank you!

-=GM=-

Hey everyone...I've gotten several "PM's" and have replied. For some reason, when I go to my "SENT" box, it doesn't show any replies I've made back to you.

So...if you're not getting my replies, drop me a line at: GMKuzmaAuthor@aol.com so I can interview you.

Thank you!

-=GM=-

GM - You must check the "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" option in the Options section (just below the message text) for the forum software to keep a copy of your sent messages.

It was a pleasure meeting you in Pasadena.

-john

GM - You must check the "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" option in the Options section (just below the message text) for the forum software to keep a copy of your sent messages.

It was a pleasure meeting you in Pasadena.

-john

Ah! That's why. Well, it looks like I'm getting replies so it's working for me. Thanks for the info!

It was also nice to meet you in Pasadena at DCI World Championships. I will be contacting you soon about me and Jeremy and Courtney getting more involved on DCP soon...

Take care.

-=GM=-

GM,

Enjoy the magazine, and you did a great job with the article, "Insides the Corps."

Had a chance to meet with Christine and Josh while I was covering the II/III shows. It's good to see a magazine such as Half Time that covers the full specturm of marching performance.

Thank you for what you do,

Michael