Dutch Boy Staff

Well from first hand experience, The members, staff and volunteers are all a class act. Some things drum corps teaches even the seasoned veteran or staff members about team work, respect etc......are often the things that the public miss. This corps is as many other a great bunch of members, volunteers, staff, board of director's etc.....they represent those organizations, businesses and communities which proudly donate funds and display their logos on their truck, banners etc.... in a positive and respectful manner. And case in point in regards to the apology, a very polite and proer answer Roo, again showing the true class this organization has. Many in this activity have it, some it just oozes out of more then others. Way to go Dutch Boy and all the corps, there are some lessons that after August are the ones you hope those involved in your organization will carry with them. Dutch Boy has succeeded in that truly they are making better citizens, using the tools of music and marching to achieve it.

Congratulations, job well done, can't wait for you all to get home and tear it up one more time on the 18th.

Edited by CanadianDirector

Dutch Boy's staff is awesome!! I was able to meet most of them at Midland High when Teal and Dutch stayed there. Funny and an overall great group of people to be around.

Rock on Dutch and congrats on a great season....you crazy Canadians!!!!!

I know a couple of them Dutch Boy Staff people and I love them like Family!