THE ACTIVITY SPLITS!

With so many people in support of the "Hopkins religion" and so many people in oppose of it, maybe there should be a parting of ways so to speak. Hopkins can start his own activity with the people that believe in his way of doing things. It can be called "YEAN", for Youth Education in the Arts National competition.

And DCI can continue to be DCI with out the rubtle of the Hopkins and friends. I find this very close to how DCI pulled away from the VFW in some kind of way. I'm not harking on how Hopkins does things, but maybe proposing an idea that he just do his own thing with his followers. That way we won't have this kind of uproar in the activity anymore. I don't remember this much conversy in the late 90's, and if there was... well, i dunno then.

no...

I see a quick thread close here..since this is most definitely being discussed in any number of threads. In fact, I imagine this idea gets mentioned within the 2nd page of any Hopkins-related thread..

Why does the thread have to be closed? I'm just voicing an opinion... i'm not trying to pull another "hate Hopkins" thread if that's what you think...

Hopkins and DCI; I really do not envision either thriving without the other.

I've never heard of Secession talk about on here. I try to visit this page everyday too. Dang!

Why does the thread have to be closed? I'm just voicing an opinion... i'm not trying to pull another "hate Hopkins" thread if that's what you think...

Because saying things like "Hopkins and his rabble" or rubtle, or whatever you said...doesn't show that you are interested in having an honest discussion. You know it and we know it. You can have an opinion and still be objective and civil.