East Coast Jazz returning for 2008

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I am concerned I think it is a great thing for the City of Lynn and for MA to have the corps back. As a music educator, its a breath of fresh air to know that marching music isn’t totally dying in MA. As far as the whole staff thing goes I do not believe that any of the staff will be returning....if i where a betting man i would say that the brass staff Caption will be Paul Bourque€, or at least a musical consultant of some kind. I would like to see Jeff Bolduc thou come back and take over as Brass Caption. But im sure there are some very well qualified people out there who would love to teach the jazz. But all in all i am very pleased to see that the jazz will be back in some form or another. Great news for DII and DCI, and maybe someday DI.

Over the past 25 years...the Massachusetts Drum Corps scene has been a sad one indeed. Growing up in MA and participating in drum corps since age 9 (Citations and Boston Crusaders) it is so heartbreaking to see it die the way that it did. And what's even worse...kids now have to have music experience even if they WANT to join drum corps to play an instrument. I learned by just joining and had a great time learning.

Good luck to ECJ.

That rocks!

I can't wait to see them next summer!

you think they will be able to come back to div 2 or will they start off in div 3?

Hey! ECJ DBC

That is great news of your organization return for 08 season.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I - Well, you get the idea.

WELCOME BACK JAZZ ! ! ! ! !