apds semis?

???? still no date!! any news

^

|

|

nice duet!

I just listened to Madison's Semifinals performance. Best 15th place corps ever.

Where did you find the Semifinals apd?

I believe they only recorded quarterfinals.

I have the quarterfinals apd's, but last year they released the semifinal's performances as well.

I have the quarterfinals apd's, but last year they released the semifinal's performances as well.

yeah they did i tried emailing dci without a reply! starting to drive me mad dci should say either way!! useless ^0^

Last season the Semis APD's were available to STREAM ONLY. There were not downloadable, and were only available for a short time to stream. Ever since DCI started APD's, they have not had SEMIS for download, only quarters, and then later finals when the cd's were released.

Last season the Semis APD's were available to STREAM ONLY. There were not downloadable, and were only available for a short time to stream. Ever since DCI started APD's, they have not had SEMIS for download, only quarters, and then later finals when the cd's were released.

are you sure!! the reason being! is that I asked on here about semi final performances apds last year and was told that the individual corps pages had the semi finals show performances all confusing is there an offical statement somewhere? dont want to but 13-17 then find out the semi finals is available ^0^

are you sure!! the reason being! is that I asked on here about semi final performances apds last year and was told that the individual corps pages had the semi finals show performances all confusing is there an offical statement somewhere? dont want to but 13-17 then find out the semi finals is available ^0^

Semis 13-17 WILL become available when the complete finals Top 22 recordings are released. I thought you were talking about APD's of the complete semifinals show, including top 12 corps. Last year the 13-17 downloads were released with the top 12 finals in September or October.