Season's Done, now an Open House Question

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment on the solo. You'd think that I would have written something that wouldn't have kicked my own ### as hard as that thing did, but in the end it was worth it. I was soooooooo happy to set the tone for the finals performance, the best of our year.

As far as the show announcment, I am joking. I have no idea what next year's show is, nor am I in any position to decide, let alone ANNOUNCE, next year's show. If your post was sarcastic, I couldn't pick up on it.

LOL.....Renegades......as Uncle Tanush would say " Always with the jokes this one" ^0^

I thought now that drum corps season is over it's nothing but football talk until Feb. :blink:

Baseball and baseball playoffs until late October and early November, then college football (with show announcements in drum corps) until early January, pro football season (drum corps camps) until early February, winterguard (more camps with the movement to outside) until April, baseball early season (drum corps camps, guard comes after winterguard, and drill starts hitting the field) until late may and then move-ins.

:lookaround: b**bs

If memory serves (getting a little fuzzy lately)... we announced some of our 2007 show at the 2006 banquet. It helped us get an early start on the coffin ideas. B)

It's good to see a corps that knows out to think "outside of the box" ... or put people in a box. :lookaround:

The number one question asked in the recruiting booths last fall was,,"What music are you playing?"

Seems simple enough.

I thought it was, What's your theme?

LOL