Cabs Open House 2008 - November 25th 2007

Back On subject.... November 25th really important day in Hawthorne...Come be a part of it......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come down to Post 199 in Hawthorne and meet and greet all of us Caballeros and become part of the family.

You will NEVER regret your decision to wear kickpleats.

Get it CABS!

CABALLERO PRIDE!!

Hey Laura Thanks for the addition...Your right about never regreting LOL and just by looking through your signature you can really see the age of your section how it covers the spectrum...Teenage to Josh LOL

Come down and check it out you will enjoy the experience...That's a guarantee....

Hey everyone:

I'd just like to put in a quick word for my corps: I haven't yet thought of an experience that has come close to having as much of an impact on my life as my two seasons in this corps has. I've made lifelong friends, developed my brass technique and (more importantly) myself, and found something that I can't imagine myself without: The Hawthorne Caballeros.

So no matter what the staff ends up being (and I'm sure it will have the best of the best), just know that when you come to the Cabs expecting an excellent place to march, which it certainly is, you'll soon find out something else: you've got not just an excellent corps, but a family.

Just a thought.

-Chas

Hey everyone:

I'd just like to put in a quick word for my corps: I haven't yet thought of an experience that has come close to having as much of an impact on my life as my two seasons in this corps has. I've made lifelong friends, developed my brass technique and (more importantly) myself, and found something that I can't imagine myself without: The Hawthorne Caballeros.

So no matter what the staff ends up being (and I'm sure it will have the best of the best), just know that when you come to the Cabs expecting an excellent place to march, which it certainly is, you'll soon find out something else: you've got not just an excellent corps, but a family.

Just a thought.

-Chas

Hey Chas I always new you were a lifer... Progress is being made on the staff and show front....

Look for announcements here.. Soon....

That's quite an honor to hear from "the" lifer!

So I bet your asking yourselves...When is Hawthorne Going to announce their staff... Everybody else is out there.. What's up with Hawthorne. Lot's doing in Hawthorne This off season. The work is coming together and any day those names will be announced.

The staff is an exciting collection of talent. 2008 is going to be an adventure for the Caballeros. Come be a part of it.

Marianne is working on the announcement as I type so stay tuned... I think your going to enjoy..

See you all in November....

Are we going to do an informal gathering on Sat. November 24 at Post 199. I think it might be a good idea, especially since its kind of been a tradition. I get the first seat around the corner, next to Louie, Frank and Al.

Can't wait to see my Cab Family, at the kick off for 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we return to the scene of the crime... The staff has been announced...... the show will be soon.....What's left to do?

Get to the Post!!!!!

The American Legion Post in Hawthorne NJ that is...

1 legion Place

Hawthorne NJ to be exact.....

12:00noon on Sunday the 25th of November 2007

It's only a few weeks away. Plans are underway to make 2008 a hit for the Caballeros.

Come be a part of this great tradition!!!!!!!!!!!

The day will be an introduction of the corps to it's prospective members... The introduction of the staff... a few brief words from the administration and we are on our way. Come be a part of it...

Questions? Get in touch... cabsinfo@yahoo.com

Check out our web site at www.cabs.org

or give us a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532...

The Open House will be a combo of meeting and first rehearsal.

Then the first Camp of the new year will be held 12/15/07-12/16/07.

So join the excitement of the Hawthorne Caballeros as they start their 62nd year of unmatched Tradition...

See you there.....

Edited by Cabstuba04

Well we return to the scene of the crime... The staff has been announced...... the show will be soon.....What's left to do?

Get to the Post!!!!!

The American Legion Post in Hawthorne NJ that is...

1 legion Place

Hawthorne NJ to be exact.....

12:00noon on Sunday the 25th of November 2007

It's only a few weeks away. Plans are underway to make 2008 a hit for the Caballeros.

Come be a part of this great tradition!!!!!!!!!!!

The day will be an introduction of the corps to it's prospective members... The introduction of the staff... a few brief words from the administration and we are on our way. Come be a part of it...

Questions? Get in touch... cabsinfo@yahoo.com

Check out our web site at www.cabs.org

or give us a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532...

The Open House will be a combo of meeting and first rehearsal.

Then the first Camp of the new year will be held 12/15/07-12/16/07.

So join the excitement of the Hawthorne Caballeros as they start their 62nd year of unmatched Tradition...

See you there.....

just a bit more than 3 weeks now!