Thank you to the NY Skyliners

On behalf of the San Francisco Renegades, I just wanted to say thank you to all of the New York Skyliners who participated in our honorguard this year, and the one evil drum major (Scott). It was an honor and a pleasure to join forces with you guys for DCA 2007, especially since the two corps are so similar in attitude and approach to drum corps. I hope many of you can come out and join us for the Chinese New Years parade this winter.

Next step is the journey to get the New York Skyliners back on the field for 2008 !!

Lee, Excellent post!

I got to know Harry Eldridge, Sr., and Harry's a caring, wonderful man. It was an honor to get to know the entire Bob Holton family better. Mary Jordan is a hoot.

Best of luck to Sky in aught eight!

Lee,

I had a wonderful time working with you and all the Renegades! Cassandra is a pleasure to work with and has fast become a good friend!

What truly amazed me was the wonderful welcome we received from ALL the Renegades. The hornplayers who stopped to thank us at rehearsal and then made sure they spoke with us while waiting to go on the field to the conversations with drumline members at the hotel telling me how much they appreciated our participation.....all in all I felt right at home and very welcome to be part of the corps. AND....some how we managed to have seven (that's right 7) flags in the Honor Guard for the weekend......it's providence I tell you!

I think the best part of the weekend was Saturday, watching Mike take the field for the first time in 40 years - bless him, he was a trooper!

I am looking forward to Chinese New Year and I have received some inquiries from other Skyliners and former Skyliners who now live in the west who would like to have a "reunion" then as well. We are on a roll, think!

Cozy,

You are quite a hoot yourself! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Mar!