Pets

There was a dog that hung around Crown in 2004 during everydays. It peed all over a guy's sleeping bag once while we were rehearsing.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a German shepherd named Sheeba and she was owned by a staff member. Sheeba was a really cool dog and a great mascot for the years she was with the corps. She wore a yellow scarf at shows, and I think she had a navy blue Trooper "shirt" as well.

And as far as I know Jim Jones was never stressed out. The man was a rock, at least in front of the members.

I think Sheeba was Gabe Luchetta's dog. Sometimes Sheeba would lead the corps out onto the field for performances (although not all places allowed her on their turf...). I did remember her having the scarf and a Troopers blanket she would wear...and it seemed like she had a hat as well.

She also knew who was Troop and who was not...and was great about guarding the busses when the corps was away.

She also knew who was Troop and who was not...and was great about guarding the busses when the corps was away.

I wish we had a guard dog... instead of one of us having to guard the horns after shows! (way back when, that is)

Does anyone have pictures of their tour pets??

Edited by DKracing

I wish we had a guard dog... instead of one of us having to guard the horns after shows! (way back when, that is)

Does anyone have pictures of their tour pets??

Hopefully, the answer from Mephistopheles would be, "No." :laugh:

Hopefully, the answer from Mephistopheles would be, "No." :laugh:

Hahahaha... yeah, please no anaconda or garter snake or inch worm pictures... Unless they're actual animals :P

*cough* I mean, of course they're actual animals, who would be silly enough to use animals as euphemisms for anything else!