Gulf Coast Sound - Open House !

Our small ensemble, Gulf Wind, sounded great on Monday night. We got all the pieces together and are working on gettting some cool gigs. If 10 people sound this good, I can't wait to hear the whole corps!

(And winterguard is already working too!)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you guys in 2008. I can't wait to see you all at some shows again.

Best of luck to you guys in 2008. I can't wait to see you all at some shows again.

Best of luck to DCK as well, you guys sounded GREAT last year at Nashville!

So we had a staff "thing" over the weekend, and got to hear the first cut of the show music.

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Gotta go find me some new percussion toys ^0^

So we had a staff "thing" over the weekend, and got to hear the first cut of the show music.

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Gotta go find me some new percussion toys ^0^

Yes! Especially the closer, IS A BEAST of an arrangement! The 2008 show will definitely rock much harder than '07.. even the battery this time. :laugh:

Yes! Especially the closer, IS A BEAST of an arrangement! The 2008 show will definitely rock much harder than '07.. even the battery this time. :laugh:

All about the brass thomas

All about the brass thomas

I'm catching a flat off of that comment: "pffffffffffffffffffft"

Its HIStory but remember high percussion '06 DCA South - GCS

I'm catching a flat off of that comment: "pffffffffffffffffffft"

Its HIStory but remember high percussion '06 DCA South - GCS

High Brass(high) Metal mania 07 how many caption awards did you guys win this year??????? PPPPWWWWNNNNN

High Brass(high) Metal mania 07 how many caption awards did you guys win this year??????? PPPPWWWWNNNNN

Don't make me lock you in a room with Danny Carey, Justin Chancellor, Adam Jones, and Maynard for hrs... ^0^

Don't make me lock you in a room with Danny Carey, Justin Chancellor, Adam Jones, and Maynard for hrs... ^0^

If you're talking about maynard ferguson, bring it on