DCPi banner

sburstall

Here's an idea. What DCPi is really missing is a banner. One about 1" x 3" or 75 pixels by 250 pixel that DCPi participants could put in their sigs, especially if they post in other forums. This way members could advertise to bring in more directors.

Good?? Bad?? (I'm saying it's a good idea).

Let's get the creative juices of the members here. And don't make it to cluttered. Remember the KISS rule.

Edited by sburstall

Tried this already but Jeff said John D wants to keep control on any graphics using DCP.

Maybe John would agree to make us something.

One does not need to use the DCP graphics to make a banner. Just somewhere on the banner have DCPi or dcp.com mentioned.

As mentioned earlier, I do like to keep a very tight reign on the way in-which the DCP and DCPI logos are used - primarily to ensure consistent use and presentation of the trademark and brand. That said, I'll make a note to create a small banner that can be used in your signatures and elsewhere and provide a link to the image from the DCP server.

Thanks all!

-john